eBay Enterprise

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Seasonal Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in October 2012.

Applied through a staffing agency. Participated in a 1 hour group interview. No 1 on 1 questions. We went around the table and answered questions about difficult situations or people at previous jobs and how we handled things.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an angry customer or person encountered on the job and how the situation was diffused   Answer Question

The pay is only $9. Even though it is telecommuting (working from home) I felt that it was too small of an offer. No negotiation of pay rate accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise

Seasonal Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in September 2012.

It was a group interview, about an hour long. Basic call center/ customer service questions. Very easy going laid back interview process.

Interview Questions