eBay Enterprise

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in March 2012.

Interview Details – Take a bus to the office in King of Prussia,PA, spend more than one hour without any reimbursement. And then they told me one of 2 interviewers is out of town and only one interviewer that day. And that interviewer was busy. The interviewer process was also very quick and keep on ask whether you have similliar projects experience for the position. At the end of interviewer process, hr told me would get the result several weeks later. At the end, I spent one more hour back home. Right now, it is about half a year and didn't get any reply. It's wasting my time for that interview and it is most terrible interview.

Interview Question – Do you have any simillar project experience to persuade me to offer you the position   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Enterprise

Worked for eBay Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Enterprise Software Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Enterprise employees and interview candidates.