eBay Enterprise

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at eBay Enterprise in March 2012.

Take a bus to the office in King of Prussia,PA, spend more than one hour without any reimbursement. And then they told me one of 2 interviewers is out of town and only one interviewer that day. And that interviewer was busy. The interviewer process was also very quick and keep on ask whether you have similliar projects experience for the position. At the end of interviewer process, hr told me would get the result several weeks later. At the end, I spent one more hour back home. Right now, it is about half a year and didn't get any reply. It's wasting my time for that interview and it is most terrible interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any simillar project experience to persuade me to offer you the position   View Answer