Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Enterprise
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Seasonal Customer Service (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- QA Engineer In Test (1)
- Studio Producer (1)
- Test Automation (1)
- Developer In Test (1)
- Anonymous New Hire (1)
- Fraud Risk Analyst (1)
- Order Review Supervisor (1)
- Pick/Pack (1)
- Software Engineer, Quality (1)
- Chief of Staff to Chief Executive Officer of Global Operations (1)
- User Experiance Manager (1)
- E-commerce Copy Editor (1)
- Senior Specialist, Client Services (1)
- Seasonal Customer Service Work From Home (1)
- High Fashion Inbound Calls (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Operations Supervisor (1)
- Engineering (1)
- User Interface Engineer (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Call Center (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in May 2012.
Hiring is really competitive and be prepared for a case interview. Most of the questions were on the real world problem and how ecommerce can be utilised to bring a solution to them.
- Sudden change in interview plan and you see that you have to face two more interview :) Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2009.
Normal process - meet with 2 groups of people.
- Write this SQL statement. 1 Answer
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eBay Enterprise in July 2011.
Interview was faiirly straight forward - spoke with HR first and then the hiring manager. Questions about skills and software knowledge. Seems like a good company to work for.
- Tell me about yourself and why you want to work here Answer Question