eBay Enterprise Systems Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in April 2011.

Was difficult to land this.

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in February 2010.

Be yourself at the interview. There is a huge emphasis on fitting in. In other words be as sociable as you are technical. Look professional for your interview and be prepared to shoot from the hip. My thank you letter got me in the door.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in a permanent position after being a consultant.   View Answer
    • Where are you more comfortable? On the technical or business end?   View Answer
    Ask for what you want. Don't get in the door low. The environment is a revolving door so chances are you are more valuable than you think.

Systems Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in November 2011.

Contact by recruiter through email to setup a phone interview. Had the phone interview 2 days later. This consisted of just general questions about fit and personality and job history. Was told I would hear something back within a couple days. Heard nothing. I don't understand companies that feel its ok to not contact back candidates they passover. Sooner or later it will catch up with them. A simple thank you email for your time would be sufficient.