eBay Enterprise Systems Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Seasonal Customer Service (2)
- QA Engineer In Test (1)
- Studio Producer (1)
- Test Automation (1)
- Developer In Test (1)
- Anonymous New Hire (1)
- Order Review Supervisor (1)
- Pick/Pack (1)
- Chief of Staff to Chief Executive Officer of Global Operations (1)
- User Experiance Manager (1)
- E-commerce Copy Editor (1)
- Guest Services Representative (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Principal Performance Engineer (1)
- Studio (1)
- Customerservice (1)
- Seasonal Customer Service and Sales (1)
- Training Specialist (1)
- Industrial Engineer (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
Systems Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in April 2011.
Interview Details – Was difficult to land this.
Interview Question – Very obscure questions about Java View Answer
Systems Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in February 2010.
Interview Details – Be yourself at the interview. There is a huge emphasis on fitting in. In other words be as sociable as you are technical. Look professional for your interview and be prepared to shoot from the hip. My thank you letter got me in the door.
- Why are you interested in a permanent position after being a consultant. View Answer
- Where are you more comfortable? On the technical or business end? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Ask for what you want. Don't get in the door low. The environment is a revolving door so chances are you are more valuable than you think.
Systems Engineer Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2 days - interviewed at eBay Enterprise in November 2011.
Interview Details – Contact by recruiter through email to setup a phone interview. Had the phone interview 2 days later. This consisted of just general questions about fit and personality and job history. Was told I would hear something back within a couple days. Heard nothing. I don't understand companies that feel its ok to not contact back candidates they passover. Sooner or later it will catch up with them. A simple thank you email for your time would be sufficient.
Interview Question – What did you leave your last job? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Enterprise