eBay Enterprise Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at eBay Enterprise in April 2011.

I was first contacted by the GSI HR and we corresponded via e-mail regarding skills and salary.
The second contact from GSI was via a phone interview with HR this was about 30 min and was more for fit and personality. After the phone interview I was told that I would be send some additional paper work to fill out via e-mail and an invite for the on site meeting. After 2 days I had not received any e-mails and called Kelly in HR. Left her a message and her response was she e-mailed the wrong person. My 3rd contact with GSI was an on site 1:1 interview with the hiring manager of the support department. I was told by the hire manager that there were 11 positions open for this job and that they are very interested in me. She asked me to consider the hours and type of work involved and to contact HR with my additional questions regarding benefits. The next day I sent my questions to Kelly at HR and did not hear back for over 2 months. I then proceeded to e-mail Kelly in HR again regarding my questions and if the position was still open. The response I received was: Your salary requirements are out side the pay of the position and they will keep my info on file.

I would not work with GSI after looking at all the negative reviews on GlassDoor and my experience with them. I have asked them to remove my file and not contact me. You do forget that you are interviewing with GSI.

Interview Questions
  • First questions were abotu fit and specific skills   View Answer