eBay Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Draper, UT

I interviewed at eBay Inc. in November 2013.

Interview Details – Good, detailed and specific

Interview Question – situational and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Draper, UT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc..

Interview Details – The first step was a quick typing test and a remedial internet test. Then the HR recruiter brought you in for a short interview. Then later I was interviewed by 2 current supervisors in the account management dept.

Interview Question – They had me do a fake phone call to a company explaining why they should sell on eBay. It was a little difficult and I was glad that I had studied about eBay before the interview. I thought it was odd though because I never once cold called a company to tell them to sell on eBay.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The HR recruiter called me after about a month and offered me a low ball offer. I told him that I needed to think about it. I called back and told him I wasn't interested and he offered me more, which I ultimately accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Inc.

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

eBay Inc. Videos

eBay Inc. – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​From humble beginnings to a global company that’s changing the future of commerce, eBay Inc. has always been a place where innovation and collaboration are celebrated. Today, eBay Inc. fosters an entrepreneurial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Inc. Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Inc. employees and interview candidates.