eBay Inc.

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Applied Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eBay Inc. in November 2012.

I was contacted by 2 separate recruiters for 2 positions. I went through a phone screen for one of the positions, but never heard back/received any feedback (positive or negative) from the recruiter afterwards. Very unprofessional.

For the other position in Redmond, WA, the on-site interview consisted of 6 straight interviews in one day, with only 30 mins. (!) for lunch, where they continued to interview me while eating. I found the quality level of interviewing to be low on average, consisting very standard coding questions and coding trivia questions. Finally at the end of the day, there was confusion as to how to get me back to my hotel from the office: it took over an hour just to figure out how to hail a taxi.

Interview Questions