eBay Inc.

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at eBay Inc.

Interview Details – First 2 rounds were on phone and 3rd was group panel interview with 4 different people for 3 hours.

Interview Question – How did you handle change in the organization.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in August 2011.

Interview Details – Very friendly and easy going interview.

My immediate manager was their at the gate to receive me. Talked to her for about 30 minutes. It was a very casual conversation about the projects I had done in the past. I focused more on my latest project and there were a few basic questions around it.

After that I met a team member, product manager and finally the hiring manager. All the conversation was around my projects only and it was quite inteactive.

Interview Question – i come from a software engineering background and they wanted to be sure that I would fit into the Analyst role. I convinced them that how even though being into an engineering profile I was very actively involved with all the teams like - Business Users, QA team, Design folks etc.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eBay Inc. in November 2008.

Interview Details – With through a few rounds of interviews. Was tested on my knowledge of excel.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Inc.

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

eBay Inc. Videos

eBay Inc. – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​From humble beginnings to a global company that’s changing the future of commerce, eBay Inc. has always been a place where innovation and collaboration are celebrated. Today, eBay Inc. fosters an entrepreneurial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Inc. Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Inc. employees and interview candidates.