eBay Inc. Engineering Interview Questions

3.5

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eBay Inc. (San Jose, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Had two technical interviews in initial phase. I was asked about my previous experience in software engineering, design and analysis. Some questions were related to Web technologies. But interviewers were also interested in my programming languages skills, SQL and database technologies. Some data structures questions were asked. Few questions to see my ability to understand problems and find solutions were asked as well. I wrote some code on the board.

Interview Questions

• Please explain synchronization in multi-thread environment and show us potential problem with deadlocks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eBay Inc.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at eBay Inc. in September 2009.

Interview

it was uplifting

Interview Questions

• For a numeric field in DB, how do you distinguish between a NULL and zero as it always returns zero in JDBC?   1 Answer

Negotiation

okay