eBay Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Experimental Analyst Interview

Experimental Analyst
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at eBay Inc. in March 2011.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview. The interviewer was the head of the department. He went through some points in my resume, basically about my data analysis experience and communication skills. The phone interview was short and I was invited to the onsite interview. The 2nd round interview took a day long. I met 5-6 members in the team. They mainly asked technical questions about SAS, SQL, sampling theories, basic statistics etc. Most of them are statisticians. After the interview, they rejected me because they preferred someone with a better background in SAS and SQL.

Interview Question – What is the difference between left join and right join in SQL   View Answer

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!