eBay Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in July 2013.

Interview Details – interview was very similar process to Microsoft or Amazon -- large tech company. Typical routing through HR, set up of a 1 day or 2 day loop with multiple people and a final reviewer (as-app).

Negotiation Details – Negotiated with someone in HR. They knew what they were doing, and were willing to negotiate. I got some additional sign-on bonus, but was not able to get more vacation.

Intern Interview

Intern
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eBay Inc. in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for 70 to 80 positions for intern positions. Eventually I got call for Java Backend intern position. The interview went well, but I stuck with the question in REST ful web service.

Interview Question – Which project is your most favorite project and why?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in April 2013.

Interview Details – About 3-4 interviews mostly related to previous work and some questions about job situations and how to handle. Very nice interviewers who wanted to know you as person and helped me understand the role and the work environment much better than other companies.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc..

Interview Details – 1 interview - it was not tricky and it was straight forward. Nice people all around you and they have a cafe that was very cool. good campus too. was what you would expect for the job.

Interview Question – All easy questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online via dice
Recruiter called me after a few days and scheduled a telephonic technical round
then 5 rounds of in person interview at ebay office each 30-45 minutes

Interview Question – avaerage   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in March 2013.

Interview Details – Three phone interview in a row. Called director, sr. manager and a manager. One of the interview is technical. Basic SQL question. The second is case, giving you a general case of a investment decision. Very similar to consulting interview. The third is behavior, broad questions about anything possible.

Negotiation Details – not for intern

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at eBay Inc.

Interview Details – one day interview, 6 interviews including the manager. Almost everybody asked technical questions, but not very hard, they focused on fundamental stuff. It's ok if you failed to answer some questions

Interview Question – dynamic programming.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in April 2014.

Interview Details – After the prescreen interview with hr to check my background to see if match,I got an phone interview which has 3 rounds and with different engineer.The question is about data structure and algorithm,not too many programming language specifics.The problems are like this

1. Fibonacci numbers

Answer Question

TCC Interview

TCC
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at eBay Inc. in June 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring Process Was Long and it was difficult waiting on a call for a start date. The interview process was not organized properly. IT WAS DIFFICULT WAITING ON A CALL FOR A START DATE. THE INTERVIEW PROCESS WAS NOT ORGANIZED PROPERLY.....

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very precise and straightforward. phone interview + 4 face-to-face interviews. Technical, and personality related interviews. Very professionally done. First a phone interview that lasted an hour, and was very thorough, then was called on-site for the face to face interviews. 4 hours, less gruelling than I thought it would be ;)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Inc.

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

eBay Inc. Videos

eBay Inc. – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​From humble beginnings to a global company that’s changing the future of commerce, eBay Inc. has always been a place where innovation and collaboration are celebrated. Today, eBay Inc. fosters an entrepreneurial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Inc. interview questions and advice. All 326 interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Inc. employees and interview candidates.