eBay Inc.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Paid Search Generalist Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at eBay Inc. in August 2012.

Interview Details – A former department director called and went over my resume. In fact he didn't ask too many questions, but I got a chance to better understand how this team will work together.

This was a phone screening. I am waiting for further instruction of on-site interview day.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions about this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Invited to on-site interview

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Inc.

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

eBay Inc. Videos

eBay Inc. – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​From humble beginnings to a global company that’s changing the future of commerce, eBay Inc. has always been a place where innovation and collaboration are celebrated. Today, eBay Inc. fosters an entrepreneurial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Inc. Paid Search Generalist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Inc. employees and interview candidates.