eBay Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Internship Interview

Software Engineering Internship
College Station, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc. in March 2014.

Interview Details – Apply through campus recruiter. Got a phone interview about 1 month later. The interviewer asked me 2 programming questions. I did well on the first question but the second question was a little bit tricky so I did not have time to finish it.

Interview Question – Convert an arbitrary integer number to spoken words. I could implement a version of this algorithm with limit of integer below 10000. But for all integer I do not have the answer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Internship Interview

Software Engineer Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at eBay Inc..

Interview Details – I got the interview 2 mouths after I sent my resume. It was a one-hour long phone interview. The engineer asked me some simple programming questions like how to free heap memory. Then he asked me about my basic skills based on my resume. Finally he asked me what kind of project i was interested in. The interview was comfortable. But I got no reply at all, even after I sent the recruiter to ask about the result.

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!