Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Inc.
- Software Engineer (73)
- Software Engineer II (17)
- Software Engineer Intern (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Intern (10)
- Marketing Manager (10)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Product Manager (9)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Software Developer (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Senior Product Manager (4)
- Software QA Engineer (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Software Engineer III (4)
- Staff Software Engineer (3)
- Software Development Engineer (3)
- Director (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Database Administrator (2)
- User Interface Designer (2)
- New Grad Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Senior Business Systems Analyst (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- QE Engineer (2)
- Key Account Manager (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Front End Developer (2)
- Analyst (2)
Software Engineering Internship Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at eBay Inc. (College Station, TX) in March 2014.
Apply through campus recruiter. Got a phone interview about 1 month later. The interviewer asked me 2 programming questions. I did well on the first question but the second question was a little bit tricky so I did not have time to finish it.
- Convert an arbitrary integer number to spoken words. I could implement a version of this algorithm with limit of integer below 10000. But for all integer I do not have the answer. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for eBay Inc.
Software Engineer Internship InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at eBay Inc..
I got the interview 2 mouths after I sent my resume. It was a one-hour long phone interview. The engineer asked me some simple programming questions like how to free heap memory. Then he asked me about my basic skills based on my resume. Finally he asked me what kind of project i was interested in. The interview was comfortable. But I got no reply at all, even after I sent the recruiter to ask about the result.
- nothing difficult Answer Question