eBay Inc.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software QE Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eBay Inc..

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me with the position details. Had a phone screening with 2 people 45 min each. It was very technical involving java questions and SQL.

After one day I was contacted by recruiter for on-site interview. After around 2 weeks had my on-site. 5 people took the interview lasting 45 min each. 2 of them were mostly on the projects I have done in past. Other 3 interviews were white-boarding.

one of the interviewee was very rude. She had a great attitude and I felt that I cannot work with her even if I was given an offer.

Interview Question – Something relating to Multithreading and testing the application with Mutli threads   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eBay Inc.

Worked for eBay Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

eBay Inc. Videos

eBay Inc. – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​From humble beginnings to a global company that’s changing the future of commerce, eBay Inc. has always been a place where innovation and collaboration are celebrated. Today, eBay Inc. fosters an entrepreneurial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eBay Inc. Software QE interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eBay Inc. employees and interview candidates.