eBioscience Interview Questions

Marketing Product Manager Interview

Interviewed by over 20 people, others with similar position hired without interview if known to hiring manager

Interview Questions
    HR provided verbal offer, refused written, by cell phone while driving. Take or leave situation.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at eBioscience.

Human resources called me for setting up an interview, no email whatsoever, as I was a referral but still believe I should have gotten one. Started trying to set up a date and time for an inperson interview on the phone itself. Of course, if this was done by email I would have the chance to provide a few alternate times and make the process easier. But since it wasn't, there were several appointment clashes before we finalized on a time. This whole process and the human resources in-charge discussing "oh wait....let's see....." for over 10 minutes was very unprofessional.
    When I arrived, another employee had to let me in and the HR wasn't even there yet.
    He conducted my interview and later called the others. They did not come for a long time and so he stood awkwardly in the doorway waiting. Interview with leads of the group and the associates though casual, was nice and I felt like legitimate questions were asked of my experience.
    I accepted the offer and my time at eBioscience was great. I got the chance to learn a lot and work with some really warm, intelligent, and helpful people but the whole company will agree with me when I say the HR is unprofessional, nice, but unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Favorite class? DIdn't expect a real question on my courses but it wasn't really a difficult question.   Answer Question
    I was given the offer on the phone and was able to negotiate on the spot after which I received offer letter.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at eBioscience in October 2013.

The in-house recruiter initiated the process and an interview was set up within 5 days. The interview was over the phone

Interview Questions
    • He asked me a question about flow cytometers, about what the best dye would be for an instrument.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at eBioscience.

People are friendly here.
    HR will interview your first, and he might be late. and you will need to wait.
     then the hiring manager and other scientists in the group.
    Try to ask them a lot of questions so they won't ask you, and keep them talking.
     Be ready for a long interview.

Interview Questions

Got a better one at another place

Bio Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at eBioscience.

three rounds of interview, final with HR