eCast

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eCast in March 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process was fine... frankly, it was a long time ago and I don't remember any problems.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation and the offer was reasonable, so I accepted it.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at eCast.

Interview Details – I was given a half-day in-office interview. Spoke with various members of the software development team, from developer up to the vice president. Technical questions were good, and gave the impression that knowing how to problem solve was more important than actual specific knowledge of technical details. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and professional.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate for a slightly higher salary.

Worked for eCast? Contribute to the Community!