eClerx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analytics Interview

Analytics
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eClerx in August 2011.

Interview Details – Very unpleasant experience. After several rounds of unprofessionally organised interviews,spread over a period of two weeks or so, I was told I am selected and will be made an offer. Then began a long wait in anticipation for the offer to come in and after hearing several very uncharacteristic excuses from the eClerx team during this period,with regards to the delay in churning out the offer letter, one day they simply went incommunicado and stopped responding to my emails or calls. The least, I believe a self respecting organisation can do, is have the professional courtesy to inform a candidate that they cannot hire him/her, for whatever the reason, specially after committing to having him/her on board.I was shocked at this kind of treatment coming from a multi-national organisation.

Interview Question – The questions got technically very challenging in 2nd round particularly, wherein the interviewer was quite focused on testing my technical capabilities in terms of domain knowledge and level of expertise in working with tools and technologies required for this position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eClerx

Worked for eClerx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eClerx Analytics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eClerx employees and interview candidates.