eClerx Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.8

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Online Aptitude test. Technical consists of .NET and SQL questions. Aptitude test consists of verbal and quant. Personality test. Then interview. Interview consists of two rounds - technical and Human Resource

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

As per email recieved from Hr, i attend the interview venue,then i came to know that walk-in is going on and almost 50 candidates were seeating at their training room.after waiting for almost 2 hours my turn came and hr called me for pi,she just ask me about profile and basic question.that so called interview hardly last for 1 minutes and she told me that they will call me for aptitude test for tommorrow as there were lots of candidates waiting outside, so i left that place but hr didn't call me even after 4 days,so i called to there hr and she told that vaccancies are filled..so i am quite surprise because it is just waste of time for me.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Gd->case study->PI
    Pretty chilled. The interview was non-technical; interviewing me for a technical position. So you get the picture. Just blabber fluently and glibly and they will be impressed. They will ask you a bunch of random, management questions; a couple of superficial technical questions.
    Don't bend to their demands for a contract or a lower salary or night shifts.

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds, Aptitude, HR and Operations. Aptitude was easy, HR asked basic fundamental questions in finance, operations round was a little tough.. May i felt so because it was my first job interview

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Interview

They just took my HR rd (which went well) and sent me back. When I enquired about my status they said I dnt have the exp. for the job. Then why call me for the profile?

Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Fairly smooth and simple interview rounds. My comfort level was checked before and scheduled rounds. 2 rounds and I was done. Mostly questions around my experience and how I can use the experience in EClerx. Salary negotiations was the only part that I was uncomfortable with, since there was none.

Interview Questions

• What is the culture that you have driven in your present span   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations phase. Luckily I was given a heads up about this by a current employee. While the salary offered was average, I believe it could have be on par with the market standards.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClerx (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

There were 4 rounds:

1. Essay- to write on either of the given topics- Women Empowerment, Pros and Cons of Social Networking, Importanceof Trees.
    2. AptitudeTest- this had very basic questions based on Maths,Vocab, Logical Reasoning, Personality Test etc
    3. HR Round- again a simple round where the HR is basically trying to gauge your communication skills, confidence and knowledge about finance. Some small riddles were asked which were easy but required you to reflect upon. Also, salary negotiations happen in this round which are fair but a little rigid. DO NOT DECLINE THE OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE OF SALARY NEGOTIATION AT THIS ROUND.
    4. Operations Round: this was taken up by one of the Process Managers (very easy to apporach and in my interview sir was very polite and receptive). Basics are again tested through an expert's eye- i was asked to descibe my academic journey, my SIP, derivatives, why eclerx? etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much scope there but its fair for freshers.

Senior Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Was connected through a recruitment agency. Went for the interview at their office at given time. Was ushered into a meeting room and the receptionist went to inform the CEO (interviewer, it was a senior position). After sometime, somebody wanted to do a meeting in that meeting room and when he realized I have just came for an interview was curtly told to F.O. outside in the reception area, without even bothering what position etc. Told the receptionist what happened and left as realized what the company culture is.

Interview Questions

• What happened before interview, made me decide I don't what to work here   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

first round would be aptitude test, not so difficult to crack, then have to write an essay of 1 page. HR round,salary not to be negotiated and then technical round...consisting of basic financial questions

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 rounds. The first was the telephonic interview where questions were asked regarding basic information. The second round was the aptitude test consisting of logic, math and english language. The third and final round was the 1 on 1 interview with a senior manager. The questions were technical in nature and finance centric

Interview Questions

• The most tricky question according to me was would you be willing to work night shifts   1 Answer