eClerx

Updated Nov 21, 2014

3.1

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eClerx.

I got hired from campus and I had MCQ test, GD and two rounds of interview. The MCQ was a simple aptitude test, GD had very generic top and in interview they asked puzzles and what you did in your previous organization. Overall they were looking for a person with good analytical and logical thinking skills

Interview Questions
  • Some puzzles were totally new to me, but you can think one the spot and answer most of them   Answer Question
They asked me my area of interest and based on my interest they provided me the project

Other Interview Reviews for eClerx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at eClerx in August 2014.

Fairly smooth and simple interview rounds. My comfort level was checked before and scheduled rounds. 2 rounds and I was done. Mostly questions around my experience and how I can use the experience in EClerx. Salary negotiations was the only part that I was uncomfortable with, since there was none.

Interview Questions
    • What is the culture that you have driven in your present span   Answer Question
    There was no negotiations phase. Luckily I was given a heads up about this by a current employee. While the salary offered was average, I believe it could have be on par with the market standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at eClerx.

It started with an aptitude test followed by group discussion. The group discussion topics were general. The interview was technical with questions related to Marketing and Economics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at eClerx in November 2012.

GD followed by group activity and two rounds of i/ws.

Process Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at eClerx.

It was a difficult process and it felt like I was being interviewed with a very big company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at eClerx in February 2012.

1. CV Scrutiny
    2. GD Round
    3. Interview

Fixed Package, no negotiations

Process Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eClerx in October 2011.

1. Written test
    2. GD
    3. Interview (Technical+HR)
    4. Second Interview

Process Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at eClerx in July 2011.

I was contacted by the HR manager over phone, who had come across my profile online. There was only one telephonic round of interview, taken by a program manager. Since, the practice which I was going to join, itself was in a very infant stage at the time of interview, the person didn't have any specific questions to ask apart from talking in general about my experience. It should not be the case now after one year, but I still feel the recruitment is fundamentally flawed and budget driven.

Interview Questions
    • As mentioned above, the interview did not include any specific question pertaining to job requirement. Hence, I did not find any question difficult.   Answer Question
    The basic salary offered was very good as compared to market standards. So I was happy to accept the offer as it is.

Process Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at eClerx in April 2011.

HR Round followed by Ops Round

Interview Questions
    • Complex analytical questions, detailed financial questions (for finance MBAs)   Answer Question

Process Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at eClerx in November 2010.

1) Aptitude test. This is more in line with the CAT format