eClerx Process Manager Interview Questions

3.1

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eClerx.

Interview

I got hired from campus and I had MCQ test, GD and two rounds of interview. The MCQ was a simple aptitude test, GD had very generic top and in interview they asked puzzles and what you did in your previous organization. Overall they were looking for a person with good analytical and logical thinking skills

Interview Questions

• Some puzzles were totally new to me, but you can think one the spot and answer most of them   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me my area of interest and based on my interest they provided me the project

Other Interview Reviews for eClerx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Fairly smooth and simple interview rounds. My comfort level was checked before and scheduled rounds. 2 rounds and I was done. Mostly questions around my experience and how I can use the experience in EClerx. Salary negotiations was the only part that I was uncomfortable with, since there was none.

Interview Questions

• What is the culture that you have driven in your present span   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations phase. Luckily I was given a heads up about this by a current employee. While the salary offered was average, I believe it could have be on par with the market standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It started with an aptitude test followed by group discussion. The group discussion topics were general. The interview was technical with questions related to Marketing and Economics.

Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

GD followed by group activity and two rounds of i/ws.

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at eClerx.

Interview

It was a difficult process and it felt like I was being interviewed with a very big company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClerx (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

1. CV Scrutiny
    2. GD Round
    3. Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed Package, no negotiations

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eClerx in October 2011.

Interview

1. Written test
    2. GD
    3. Interview (Technical+HR)
    4. Second Interview

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at eClerx in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR manager over phone, who had come across my profile online. There was only one telephonic round of interview, taken by a program manager. Since, the practice which I was going to join, itself was in a very infant stage at the time of interview, the person didn't have any specific questions to ask apart from talking in general about my experience. It should not be the case now after one year, but I still feel the recruitment is fundamentally flawed and budget driven.

Interview Questions

• As mentioned above, the interview did not include any specific question pertaining to job requirement. Hence, I did not find any question difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The basic salary offered was very good as compared to market standards. So I was happy to accept the offer as it is.

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClerx in April 2011.

Interview

HR Round followed by Ops Round

Interview Questions

• Complex analytical questions, detailed financial questions (for finance MBAs)   Answer Question

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClerx in November 2010.

Interview

1) Aptitude test. This is more in line with the CAT format
    2) Solving case study provided by the HR team