eClerx

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at eClerx in April 2011.

Interview Details – HR Round followed by Ops Round

Interview Question – Complex analytical questions, detailed financial questions (for finance MBAs)   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at eClerx.

Interview Details – It started with an aptitude test followed by group discussion. The group discussion topics were general. The interview was technical with questions related to Marketing and Economics.

Interview Question – Analytical question related to Maths.   Answer Question

Process Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at eClerx in December 2009.

Interview Details – First was a sheet of puzzles, followed by a case study group discussion and personal interview

Interview Question – tell me why should we hire you   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at eClerx in November 2012.

Interview Details – GD followed by group activity and two rounds of i/ws.

Interview Question – why not eclerx   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Process Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eClerx in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR manager over phone, who had come across my profile online. There was only one telephonic round of interview, taken by a program manager. Since, the practice which I was going to join, itself was in a very infant stage at the time of interview, the person didn't have any specific questions to ask apart from talking in general about my experience. It should not be the case now after one year, but I still feel the recruitment is fundamentally flawed and budget driven.

Interview Question – As mentioned above, the interview did not include any specific question pertaining to job requirement. Hence, I did not find any question difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The basic salary offered was very good as compared to market standards. So I was happy to accept the offer as it is.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at eClerx in February 2012.

Interview Details – 1. CV Scrutiny
2. GD Round
3. Interview

Interview Question – Case based on analytical (statistical models) skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed Package, no negotiations

Process Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at eClerx in November 2010.

Interview Details – 1) Aptitude test. This is more in line with the CAT format
2) Solving case study provided by the HR team
3) Logical reasoning test
4) Personal interview

Interview Question – Differs as per interviewer   Answer Question

Process Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at eClerx.

Interview Details – It was a difficult process and it felt like I was being interviewed with a very big company

Interview Question – Why eClerx?   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

Interview Details – It started of with a discussion on Business Case, followed by PI..

Interview Question – It was majorly about the projects that you have been involved with on campus and on the job..Also, having an exposure to Excel, Macros, and VBA is always an advantage in eClerx interviews..It is really advisable to brush up your excel skills before you appear for the interview..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation involved. They were offering fixed packages for both Laterals and freshers. Part of the package was variable..

Very Easy Interview

Process Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at eClerx in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was just a telephonic interview with a little bit of stress on Statistics knowledge. It started with basic details about the education background, current job. Then some questions related to process. Afterwards, most of the time was devoted on stats basics and then a few puzzles to check the analytical ability of the person.

Interview Question – There were a few puzzles, which i don't remember now.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at eClerx

Worked for eClerx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eClerx Process Manager interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by eClerx employees and interview candidates.