eClinicalWorks Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.7

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at eClinicalWorks in February 2015.

It was a 4 hour process starting with java test and then the interview rounds. It was open house. They asked questions on inheritance, interface, Collections.....Also one interviewer asked all what was there in resume. So do resume and also go. Don't add skills that you don't know. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions
    • Asked questions on java concepts and sql joins, queries...   Answer Question

Product Training Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Easy Interview Process .I had an employee at the company put in my resume. The recruiter got in contact with me a couple of days later and we set up a call for the next week. It's your basic phone screen that is completely casual. The recruiter will just ask you about your previous experiences and how they will translate to the position at eCW. Just make sure you are familiar with all of eCW products and have your reasons ready for wanting to join eCW.

Software Developer Co Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at eClinicalWorks in January 2015.

Open house interview. 3 developers conducted interview before a paper based test which had 31 questions on java and sql. 2 questions on time complexity as well. no time limit for the paper based test.

Data Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at eClinicalWorks in December 2014.

E-mail invite to open house interview (like speed dating). Interviewed for 2 of 3 positions - Java Developer and Data Migration Specialist. The interview for a position comprises of a face-face interview with a technical interviewer and a written quiz (pen & paper). The Java test is multiple-choice, but the SQL test is not. The employees (recruiters, engineers) seem to be pretty nice people. The facility is modern and looks great. You are given a brief tour of the workplace (cafe, cubes etc) before the interview. Expected results within a week.

Interview Questions
    • The SQL quiz is pretty easy to solve if you are on a live db. But without being prepared for a paper quiz, you may not be able to prove your skills   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks.

It was a short and quick process. Had met a recruiter at career fair at my university and soon heard back from them asking to apply online on their website. Had a phone call with a recruiter who scheduled a Skype interview the very next day. Was asked questions on SQL and Java nothing extra ordinary. Heard back from them and was scheduled for another skype interview which was more on SQL and my projects mentioned in the Resume. Soon heard from them that I was offered the job

Technical Support Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

I had applied to a position online and also visited their stall in my university career fair.
    I initially got a call from Eclinical works. The first round was telephonic interview. They had offered me adifferent position than what i had applied cz they felt I would suit this position better.
    They asked basic questions about relocation, visa status, date of availability.

Data Migration Developer Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at eClinicalWorks in November 2014.

Interview process contains 1 call from HR, saying you have been selected for the said position and asking to fix a date for the actual interview.
    The Actual interview is a video interview. The questions are good for the position applied but may catch the candidate off. The questions are basically on tool to migrate data. Hence be prepared for databases questions.
    The concepts are very important.

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at eClinicalWorks in October 2014.

had a interview at a campus recruiting event. Had a 15 minute interview with HR and the Team lead. Then had a second interview, 10 minutes, with Dr. Raj the CMO. The whole process took about 5 months.

I interviewed with them back in October 2014, but they put a halt on hiring trainers so I waited to interview with Dr. Raj in Feb 2015.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about traveling? and what have you learned about our company   Answer Question
    there was no negotiate

Software Training Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

I waited several months to get the interview because they only hire a few times a year, a few weeks before thestart date. I had two interviews, one with head of training and one with CMO, both done via skype.

Interview Questions
    • What have you learned about eclinicalworks in your background research?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

it was simple interview ... basic java and database related question.... easy to crack it.. sql and java is all you need for it.. it was fun interviewing with eclinicalworks. lasted for 1 day... end of it ceo said we are interested.. ceo is people caring.. i wanted to be in healthcare industry ... i have no complains..

did not negotiate much