eClinicalWorks Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.6

Software Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. They asked about previous work experience as well as a few questions you would expect from a typical interview. Make sure you know about the company including recent events as well as their products. Overall the interview was maybe 15 minutes long. It was a pleasant experience and they seemed genuinely interested in the answers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Applied on college job fair and got a call for interview. Got a call from HR and initial phone screening took place then I was asked for a date and time so that they could schedule my Skype interview. I was given the credentials a day before my interview and there were 3 people who took my interview. Initially they asked me about myself then question on my resume then gave a a bunch of queries and asked me to write it on a scratch paper and show them whatever i was doing then they switched onto java and gave me small set of java pseudo codes.

Interview Questions

• Mixed questions including your resume based and normal technical questions related to the position   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 hour process starting with java test and then the interview rounds. It was open house. They asked questions on inheritance, interface, Collections.....Also one interviewer asked all what was there in resume. So do resume and also go. Don't add skills that you don't know. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions on java concepts and sql joins, queries...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

It is an open house interview. It was more in Core Java, Resume Walkthrough and PLSQL. There were 2 days of interview. On the second day there were 4 rounds with technical specialist.

Product Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

Easy Interview Process .I had an employee at the company put in my resume. The recruiter got in contact with me a couple of days later and we set up a call for the next week. It's your basic phone screen that is completely casual. The recruiter will just ask you about your previous experiences and how they will translate to the position at eCW. Just make sure you are familiar with all of eCW products and have your reasons ready for wanting to join eCW.

Software Developer Co Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Open house interview. 3 developers conducted interview before a paper based test which had 31 questions on java and sql. 2 questions on time complexity as well. no time limit for the paper based test.

Data Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

E-mail invite to open house interview (like speed dating). Interviewed for 2 of 3 positions - Java Developer and Data Migration Specialist. The interview for a position comprises of a face-face interview with a technical interviewer and a written quiz (pen & paper). The Java test is multiple-choice, but the SQL test is not. The employees (recruiters, engineers) seem to be pretty nice people. The facility is modern and looks great. You are given a brief tour of the workplace (cafe, cubes etc) before the interview. Expected results within a week.

Interview Questions

• The SQL quiz is pretty easy to solve if you are on a live db. But without being prepared for a paper quiz, you may not be able to prove your skills   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

It was a short and quick process. Had met a recruiter at career fair at my university and soon heard back from them asking to apply online on their website. Had a phone call with a recruiter who scheduled a Skype interview the very next day. Was asked questions on SQL and Java nothing extra ordinary. Heard back from them and was scheduled for another skype interview which was more on SQL and my projects mentioned in the Resume. Soon heard from them that I was offered the job

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

I had applied to a position online and also visited their stall in my university career fair.
    I initially got a call from Eclinical works. The first round was telephonic interview. They had offered me adifferent position than what i had applied cz they felt I would suit this position better.
    They asked basic questions about relocation, visa status, date of availability.

Data Migration Developer Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process contains 1 call from HR, saying you have been selected for the said position and asking to fix a date for the actual interview.
    The Actual interview is a video interview. The questions are good for the position applied but may catch the candidate off. The questions are basically on tool to migrate data. Hence be prepared for databases questions.
    The concepts are very important.