eClinicalWorks Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.6

Data Migration Developer Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at eClinicalWorks (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process contains 1 call from HR, saying you have been selected for the said position and asking to fix a date for the actual interview. The Actual interview is a video interview. The questions are good for the position applied but may catch the candidate off. The questions are basically on tool to migrate data. Hence be prepared for databases questions. The concepts are very important.

Software Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

had a interview at a campus recruiting event. Had a 15 minute interview with HR and the Team lead. Then had a second interview, 10 minutes, with Dr. Raj the CMO. The whole process took about 5 months. I interviewed with them back in October 2014, but they put a halt on hiring trainers so I waited to interview with Dr. Raj in Feb 2015.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling? and what have you learned about our company   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiate

Software Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

I waited several months to get the interview because they only hire a few times a year, a few weeks before thestart date. I had two interviews, one with head of training and one with CMO, both done via skype.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned about eclinicalworks in your background research?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks.

Interview

it was simple interview ... basic java and database related question.... easy to crack it.. sql and java is all you need for it.. it was fun interviewing with eclinicalworks. lasted for 1 day... end of it ceo said we are interested.. ceo is people caring.. i wanted to be in healthcare industry ... i have no complains..

Negotiation

did not negotiate much

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA).

Interview

Met with HR rep at career fair and got asked to come to open house on site the next day. Interview was in a speed-dating format. 15-20 minutes with different team leaders. Got a call a week later with offer!

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY!! Took a horrible amount of time. They call you onsite twice. The site is most inconveniently located reaching where you end up spending at least a hundred bucks. After the first round I was called again on site. After a week, they offered me the position. I spoke to the HR on phone, accepted the offer, which he then emailed me. When asked about the deadline or period within which I needed to return the documents, I was told there was no hurry and I can take my time. I got busy with final month at my college after that. One day suddenly I receive an email stating that they are withdrawing the offer as I had not signed the documents yet. I re-read the email and offer again; but there was neither any mention of any due date, nor had the HR told me anything on phone when I explicitly asked for it. I contacted two of my friends who were offered similar positions at the same company a few days before I was. They too had not returned the signed documents but surprisingly, they had not received any such emails of offer withdrawal. When asked about this to the HR, he had no answer and started covering up saying "It is the team's decision" and that he cannot do anything about it. He then asked me to apply for similar position with another team at eClinicalWorks. When I pointed out that I had already cleared the interview process, I was told that I would still have to go through the whole process all over again! Horrible, just horrible! This is the most pathetically unethical company I have ever come across! Please do NOT accept offers from this company! You would regret it!

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

I met a recruiter for the company while attending a university career fair. He invited me to an open house they were holding the following afternoon (on a Wednesday). The open house was attended by about 20 other applicants, mostly graduating college students (like myself) and consisted of a tour of the office as well as a sort of "speed-dating" interview process. I spoke with 4 different people for about 20 minutes each but also spent a lot of time sitting and waiting for the next interview. There weren't many interviewers so there was a lot of waiting around. I spent about 4 hours in the office and was told I would receive a call by Friday afternoon. However, I was asked to participate in an additional phone interview on Friday with a different team lead. I was called on Tuesday with an offer and presented with the formal contract on the following Friday. Overall, the process was very swift. The recruiters and employees were incredibly welcoming and pleasant. The experience was a positive one and I highly recommend interviewing with the company should the opportunity arise.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed for a position that can be placed in a couple different company "verticals," some of which are more technical than others. I was asked to explain everything I know about healthcare and insurance policies.   1 Answer

The nature of my job search changed and I no longer wanted to work in Boston.

Programmer/Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Open House: 6 Rounds of Interview. Technical Round 1: Basic OOPS Priniciples,Design Patterns in Java Technical Round 2: What do you know about google glass , A Puzzle Question Technical Round 3 : How to display only the duplicate records from a Table only once Technical Round 4: What is JSON,How to retrieve elements from JSON Object,How do you take a count of the number of instances of the same class . Query with use of UNION,UNION ALL Technical Round 5: private static void main(String [] args) will this work ,Difference between Prepare Statement and Statement. Technical Round 6: Query using group by,How do you incorperate Security in any application

Interview Questions

• SQL Queries required lot of analysis   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at eClinicalWorks in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through recruiter and process took one week. Interview was an openhouse with 6 rounds of technical interviews. The difficulty of interviews ranged from very simple to medium. Basic java, sql queries, servlets, xml were asked

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Be ready to write queries, simple though.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Based on your performance. If they like you, you will get what you ask

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at eClinicalWorks (Westborough, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

We were several people in an open house and they took a detailed quiz on Java and afterwards there were several round of interviews. My interviews were on what did I did before and what I want to do in the company and again detailed questions on Java. They asked some other people on SQL.

Interview Questions

• On the order of execution of Java code blocks when a class extends another class   1 Answer