eClinicalWorks Software Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.7

Software Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in June 2015.

Interview

1st - HR round -- basic profile screening, job description, couple of sql questions 2nd - Technical Round -- should have sound knowledge of wat u mention on ur CV, hypothetical scenarios, personal background questions. 3rd - Managers round -- combination of 1st & 2nd round, growth related questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do u see urself 2 years from now? What is it that u expect from the company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eClinicalWorks

Software Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Gone through consultancy so the proces took 1 day. 1 st Round HR job description and some question on OOPs concept. 2 nd Round Technical few database q and tomcat related q. 3 rd Round Sr Manager check on communication skill and behavioural change it can go for half an hour. If cleared 3 rd Round you are selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as I was a fresher

Software Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks in July 2013.

Interview

Technical written test --personal TECH- HR...Technical will be on sql and networking.Whole Interview is based on communication and SQL plus network basics. All the best.Remember Communication is must have. Go through Join queries.jfksdjfksd sdfnksdj sfjkd sdjfks sjdfksd sjfksd

Software Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

All i can start with is total havoc interview experience. Day started with filling online application form at Company premises only. First Round: Screening of candidate in which they asked regular question like tell me about yourself, what company does, expected salary, some question on java Second Round: Made to wait for 3:50hr for second round which was a technical round. Question on DBMS, Tricky questions, Linux Basics, Computer Shortcuts and advanced options. Also, same general question like tell me about yourself etc. Third Round: HR + Technical Why this job, are you ok with night shifts, describe company's profile, DBMS queries.etc They said, we are offering salary upto 3 Lac but they offered me less than 2 Lac which was what i said about my expected salary. But after going through job profile i felt work IS MORE OF CALL CENTER RATHER S/W SPECIALIST.

Interview Questions

Salary for night-shift is same as in day.

Software Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

I was selected for interview through campus recruitment process. The company is good to work but the people will take so much time to give the result and at last they reject you.

Interview Questions

• One of your friend is working in the company which follows Indian culture and works in day shift. You are in eCW in night shift and eCW is following US culture then how will you convince your friend that eCW is better than the company in which he works?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

joined as fresher 3 interview rounds 1. written - technical + aptitude 2. face to face interview 3. final interview

Interview Questions

• all basic question nothing was difficult... they are looking for those who can communicate well... they can teach technical stuff....   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation..... fixed package....

Software Specialist Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds are taken A lot of emphasis on stability technical rounds are good too Offer happens the same day if you have time, make sure you are not going on a work day at your current employer or else you will not be able to make it back to work :)

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process is fairly straight forward. There are basically three rounds: 1. First round with HR 2. Communication round 3. Technical round Last round is salary discussion. The technical interview is pretty good. You need to have a good knowledge and preparation for this round on database, networking concepts etc.

Interview Questions

• What is OSI layer   1 Answer
    • Difference between Drop, Delete and Truncate   1 Answer

Software Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Mumbai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

HR round, Technical Round and Managers round. Interview process is easy and hiring is always there because people quit jobs here so often. You can always Walk-in for an interview. . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Technical questions are not very difficult, basic java, sql and general network related questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eClinicalWorks (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

First round is a phone interview. Your communication skills will be checked after that you are invited for technical round. On that day you will be given a technical test and an essay to be written. Once done with it in a satisfactory way, your technical round will be taken. I made little blunder in that round but I showed them my confidence and got another chance for technical round. I prepared well and appeared for it and cleared it. After that the final HR round ws there and it took around 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. Just prepare well. Make sure your basics are clear.   Answer Question