eCoast Sales Solutions

Updated May 28, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at eCoast Sales Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at eCoast Sales Solutions in June 2013.

They will hire anyone so it is not a difficult interview process. They will promise you promotion but you will figure out after about 2 weeks on the floor exactly what you got into.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions because they basically trick people into working there with the promise of promotion.   Answer Question
    I got 12 an hour instead of 11

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at eCoast Sales Solutions in January 2011.

Really simplistic interview - goes through Temp Agency hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected. Simplistic, reasonable interview.   Answer Question
    Here's your offer - take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at eCoast Sales Solutions in February 2010.

I was contacted through Monster.com by a recruiter from a job placement agency. He told me he talked with the HR person about my resume and she wanted to meet with me. ..But! First I needed to go into the agency's office and fill out everything necessary for an employee file.. yadda yadda.. You can only interview there through a temp/job placement agency as they do not direct hire.

I arrived at my interview and was greeted by the receptionist. She had me sit down at an empty desk in a large unused area they call the "HR Department." I filled out an application then after about 20 minutes of waiting, I sat down with the HR woman in her office. She asked me typical questions like, "What was a difficult experience you had at work... and how did you deal with it?" She reviewed my resume with me as if she was reading it for the first time. She said, "Good" then pushed a page button for the receptionist to walk in from 5 feet outside her door. The receptionist sat me down at a very old DOS looking computer that only ran one program on the desktop. The program was a technology quiz. The program asked me a series of questions like, "What does WWW. stand for?" and so forth.. after completing the quiz/test program it gave you a score out of 100%. The HR woman shook my hand and said, "I'd like you to start Monday. Can you do that?" I said, "yes" and began training 4 days later.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NH

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at eCoast Sales Solutions in September 2009.

I made the appointment for my initial interview but had to reschedule. When I showed up they had no record of my appointment and asked if I was a temp. I had an interview with the HR manager. It was pretty routine, very basic questions. I made an appointment for the second interview and met with the sales manager. He had me sit in with a current employee and listen in on some phone calls. It's really just scripted telemarketing and anybody can do it if you have the patience level required, no special skills necessary. After the phone calls the hiring manager told me they would be in touch and asked for references. I heard back a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Just your run of the mill prepared questions. Strengths / weaknesses etc.   Answer Question

Telemarketing is not for me.

Worked for eCoast Sales Solutions? Contribute to the Community!