eCollege.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Content Developer Interview

Web Content Developer
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at eCollege.com in April 2010.

Interview Details – The company was independently owned when I interviewed. The process too a little over a month. Started with a phone interview, then 2 face to face interviews, a design mock-up and then another phone interview. 3 weeks later a phone call with a job offer.

Interview Question – all questions were pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not able to negotiate

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Denver, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at eCollege.com in April 2012.

Interview Details – First received an email from HR and asked for a brief phone screen. Questions were mainly about location and salary. About a week later received an email from HR to set a phone interview with hiring manager. Questions included:
How do you approach functional requirements and non-functional requirements?
Have you developed with Agile?

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer
Centennial, CO

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at eCollege.com in March 2010.

Interview Details – 30 min phone screening by incompetent HR generalist or recruiter. I'd make sure you ask them questions as well. And don't be afraid to say 'no' to them, especially after they offer you your salary. Be ready for the politics as well, because they are everywhere.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had to work with   View Answer
  • Do you have any experience with Selenium or other open source tools   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They didn't offer enough, they were 35% below any other offer I'd received thus far.

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Client Services Coordinator
Denver, CO

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eCollege.com in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR - very general and brief, then panel interview with two managers, more behavioral/experience questions, then additional panel interview that was mostly the same but with different managers. Followed by skills test - budget problem and writing sample.

Interview Question – There were several situational "describe a time when you...." questions. The one I remember most was "describe a time when you broke a rule and why it was necessary"   Answer Question

Web Content Developer II Interview

Web Content Developer II

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at eCollege.com.

Interview Details – it was good, takes a while, many many interviews, whole process took two months

Negotiation Details – none

Production Applications Manager Interview

Production Applications Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eCollege.com in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had a positive experience. I submitted an online application and was contacted by the HR representative for initial screening. The initial screening seemed to be to confirm that my experience matched my resume. The second interview was a generalized technical phone interview followed by two in person panel interviews. The questions were general behavioral type questions.

Interview Question – What was your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Worked for eCollege.com? Contribute to the Community!