eDiets.com Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at eDiets.com

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at eDiets.com in March 2012.

I applied online and received an email from the HR person within a week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview seemed to go well until I was asked if I would work long hours until 7pm, to which I said I wouldn't mind working overtime occasionally. I asked if overtime was paid and I was told it was a salaried position so there would be no paid overtime. Then I was asked if I would work on weekends, which I politely answered no. The interview ended almost immediately after that. In my opinion, that should have been included as one of the requirements in the job description, i.e. "Must be available to work overtime and on weekends." That way, I would not have applied to begin with, and would not have wasted my time and their time. I also got the impression that the position was more specifically a "Traffic Coordinator" position since I was told it mainly involved managing schedules and timelines for the entire department, not only for my own projects. So I also felt that the title "Marketing Coordinator" was too general/not accurate enough.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question: Are you willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays during certain times of the year when we have tight deadlines?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at eDiets.com in February 2009.

I was hired the same day after interviewing with 2 managers.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was very easy. The most difficult part was waiting for the second supervisor to finally interview me.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really any salary negotiations. You got a base pay and commission.

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at eDiets.com in February 2009.

The hiring manager was easy to talk to and allowed me to ask questions about the job. I did not get an invitation for a face to face interview after the initial phone interview. I believe it was because I did not have enough experience in ceratin job duties.