eDiets.com

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at eDiets.com in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired the same day after interviewing with 2 managers.

Interview Question – The interview process was very easy. The most difficult part was waiting for the second supervisor to finally interview me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really any salary negotiations. You got a base pay and commission.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at eDiets.com in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email from the HR person within a week to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview seemed to go well until I was asked if I would work long hours until 7pm, to which I said I wouldn't mind working overtime occasionally. I asked if overtime was paid and I was told it was a salaried position so there would be no paid overtime. Then I was asked if I would work on weekends, which I politely answered no. The interview ended almost immediately after that. In my opinion, that should have been included as one of the requirements in the job description, i.e. "Must be available to work overtime and on weekends." That way, I would not have applied to begin with, and would not have wasted my time and their time. I also got the impression that the position was more specifically a "Traffic Coordinator" position since I was told it mainly involved managing schedules and timelines for the entire department, not only for my own projects. So I also felt that the title "Marketing Coordinator" was too general/not accurate enough.

Interview Question – Unexpected question: Are you willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays during certain times of the year when we have tight deadlines?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at eDiets.com in February 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring manager was easy to talk to and allowed me to ask questions about the job. I did not get an invitation for a face to face interview after the initial phone interview. I believe it was because I did not have enough experience in ceratin job duties.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for eDiets.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eDiets.com interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by eDiets.com employees and interview candidates.