eFront Financial Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions

Interview Details – Interview was a simple process, Though not hired, it was fairly easy. Preparing for your interview, If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the department's hiring team will contact you. In their case, it was an outsourced recruiter.

Interview Question – When was a time you had to use numerical reasoning to solve a real-life problem?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions in February 2011.

Interview Details – Went through a head hunter who asked me a lot of silly questions at the beginning and then it started to be much better when I start interacting directly with the Human Resources Manager in New York.
At the beginning, I thought it was looking bad but fortunately the interaction with the eFront staff in NY was amazing and I immediately felt how smart but demanding this company is.

Interview Question – Why eFront? Did you understand precisely what we do and for whom?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Software Architect Interview

Software Architect
Paris (France)

The process took a day - interviewed at eFront Financial Solutions in February 2008.

Interview Details – The CTO made a presentation of the company and the position I would get.
I gave me an overview of the job and I was convinced I would want to join the adventure

Interview Question – When are you available ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did nbot negociate anything. I just ask for a salary, it was grnated to me.

Worked for eFront Financial Solutions? Contribute to the Community!