eHealth Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Small Group Benefits Retention Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gold River, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eHealth.

I applied for another position and was asked if I wanted to interview for this one instead. Meet with two supervisors, one who would throw you under any passing bus to save his own bacon, and another who just seemed fake.

Interview Questions
    • 1. How many phone calls do you make a day?
      2. If you had only 3 out of 10 things on your to-do list done by the end of your shift and all of them needed to be finished by days end, what would you do?
        Answer Question

Director of Carrier Relationships Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at eHealth.

The interview process started in the usual matter with an email from an HR recruiting employee setting up an initial screening. The screening went well enough that a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. The meeting with the hiring manager was not spectacular, it was the standard format with the usual questions one might expect. The hiring manager didn't seem to be much of a people person from what I could gather. I was then asked to interview with an employee who would essentially be my counterpart on the East Coast. Again, standard interview, nothing out of the ordinary. After that, I was asked to meet with another person in the organization but was told that the person was on PTO the week of Easter and that I should expect an interview the following week. On Monday of the following week, I received a rejection email from someone in HR that I had never spoken to. I felt that the rejection email could of potentially been sent in error. I emailed the hiring manager to confirm if the email was intended for me. To date, I have not heard back from him. The experience has left me puzzled. I have worked at an Executive Level at a Fortune 20 company and always treated every candidate with the highest level of courtesy and respect whether we hired the candidate or not. It's unfortunate not every organization adheres to this.

Interview Questions
    • Why I left my last employer without something lined up...   Answer Question

Medicare Sales Specialist Interview

For the first interview they interview downstairs and if you make it past the 1st interview they send you upstairs for a second interview and go over your profile one more time. They were very professional and asked good questions about why you want to be there and they explain what exactly to expect while working there.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you in 5 steps how to make a sell. They also go over a roll-play situation in which you have to sell them something using your sales skills and techniques.   Answer Question

SEM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at eHealth in December 2013.

Got an interview call one month after applying. The interview was quite stressful considering it was an entry level position. Had a four hour interview with seven team members. Each one had their own list of questions, mostly behavioral. It was a good learning experience for me but the management was very unprofessional. Both the hiring manager as well as the HR manager did not respond to any follow up mails. Finally a month later jobvite updated my rejection. The position mentioned on the rejection mail was wrong as well!!

Sales Representative IFP Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gold River, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at eHealth in August 2013.

Met rep at job fair. Applied online & interview set up. The male "supervisor" (& I use that term loosely) gave me the dullest interview ever. I was actually trying to liven him up & make him smile & got him to smile twice! I cringe to think of his management with the company. Told me that several successful people working there had backgrounds similar to mine. Then told me at the end that I wasn't a good fit due to relationship type selling, as if that's all that I know, having been in sales my entire career. Also admitted to me a flaw in his management. Did not touch at all on my sales strengths, to find out that I am a top performer & always make my way to #1.

Interview Questions
    • Generic type questions delivered in a boring tone. Easy to answer.   View Answer

Medicare Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at eHealth in May 2012.

It is a series of interviews. They take place back to back. If the HR person accepts you as a candidate then you meet with a training manager. As you pass that interview then one of the Sales Managers meet with you. After passing that interview then the HR person returns and offers the position to you.

Interview Questions
    This is what we are offering.

Worked for eHealth? Contribute to the Community!