eHealth Ontario Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2014
15 interviews

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at eHealth Ontario.

The process was really quick. I got a call back within a couple of days I sent out my resume. Went in for an interview 2 weeks later and got an offer within the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions, all communication based. My interviewee also kind enough to clarify a question because people were having a hard time. Question: How do you stay proactive in an organization?(How do you show initiative?)   Answer Question
    • Explain a time that you failed and what did you take out it?
      How do you ensure information security?
      How do you deal with difficult colleagues?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eHealth Ontario.

Initial phone interview and a face to face interview. After that email/call job offer. The phone interview is just a screening, to see if everything sounds normal. The guys who interviewed me were 3, 1 HR and two people from the future group. We had a very pleasant discussion.

Interview Questions
    First phone interview they ask if you are comfortable with the salary range.

Senior Security Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at eHealth Ontario.

Straight forward process with quick decision making. 15 minute technical multiple choice test on technical security questions ranging from architecture to linux commands. Behavioural questions asked such as "What would you do if a coworker came to you asking for help on an urgent matter?" and other standard questions. 1 hour in length.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult coworker?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at eHealth Ontario in February 2013.

There were three interviews in all, the first by phone to make sure I could string together a coherent sentence, the second a face to face by committee to test my composure. I was asked such key questions as "why do you want to work here?" ( although in retrospect perhaps that was indeed a very good question), do I like to be busy, and am I ok with working with people.

My final interview was to meet the VP and do a touchy feely thing (not literally - I just mean he sized me up to see if I seemed OK.)

Interview Questions
    • Since you haven't worked on projects this large before do you think you will be able to adjust   View Answer

Procurement Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at eHealth Ontario.

very friendly recruiters

very fair

Project Manager Interview

Very professional hiring process, but it helps to know someone to get your foot in the door.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waterloo, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at eHealth Ontario in August 2012.

- asked a lot of questions about business writing and team management
    - about experiences in class and work that would make me best suited for job

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate as I was applying for a 4 month internship position (paid)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at eHealth Ontario in June 2012.

Was contacted for a co-op term through my university's career services. Went in for an interview, was very straight forward. Mostly behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were situational in nature, example, describe a situation when you were faced with a problem?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at eHealth Ontario.

Received a call about a month after applying. Most questions were about past experience that were answered on the resume. Said they would call whether it's a yes or a no. Never heard back from them.

Tier III Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eHealth Ontario in December 2008.

3 interviews, 2 by telephone 1 on person with hiring manager.
    Overall experience was good.

It was pretty good.

Worked for eHealth Ontario? Contribute to the Community!