eHealth Ontario

www.ehealthontario.on.ca

eHealth Ontario Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at eHealth Ontario in August 2012.

- asked a lot of questions about business writing and team management
- about experiences in class and work that would make me best suited for job

Interview Questions
I didn't negotiate as I was applying for a 4 month internship position (paid)

Other Interview Reviews for eHealth Ontario

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at eHealth Ontario in November 2010.

There were 2 people conducting the interview: the Project Manager that I was directly working under and another team member/HR recruiter. The Project Manager asked a lot of details on past experiences where I have led team projects, how I managed my time, how I worked in teams & resolve conflicts. A lot of situational & behavioural questions were asked. Make sure you research on their current projects and ask about it during your interview. The PM was really impressed that I asked really good questions (about the project & his experience working at eHO) at the end of the interview, which was probably why I got the job. If you know MS Excel, Visio, Project, or Sharepoint, mention it because it will be used a lot. The office culture is fairly relaxed, open to communication & the people are quite friendly. I became close with most of my team members (who are 25yrs and above). Casual Jeans Fridays, depending on the team you end up working with.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to work together in a team. What type of challenges were you faced with?   View Answer
    • What do you think is your biggest strength? What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer
    No negotiation. For students, your standard rate for working in government agencies is around $16/hour (which is better than most other companies).