eHealth Ontario

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Waterloo, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at eHealth Ontario in August 2012.

Interview Details – - asked a lot of questions about business writing and team management
- about experiences in class and work that would make me best suited for job

Interview Question – - best and worst quality   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate as I was applying for a 4 month internship position (paid)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Coordinator Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at eHealth Ontario in November 2010.

Interview Details – There were 2 people conducting the interview: the Project Manager that I was directly working under and another team member/HR recruiter. The Project Manager asked a lot of details on past experiences where I have led team projects, how I managed my time, how I worked in teams & resolve conflicts. A lot of situational & behavioural questions were asked. Make sure you research on their current projects and ask about it during your interview. The PM was really impressed that I asked really good questions (about the project & his experience working at eHO) at the end of the interview, which was probably why I got the job. If you know MS Excel, Visio, Project, or Sharepoint, mention it because it will be used a lot. The office culture is fairly relaxed, open to communication & the people are quite friendly. I became close with most of my team members (who are 25yrs and above). Casual Jeans Fridays, depending on the team you end up working with.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work together in a team. What type of challenges were you faced with?   View Answer
  • What do you think is your biggest strength? What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. For students, your standard rate for working in government agencies is around $16/hour (which is better than most other companies).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at eHealth Ontario

Worked for eHealth Ontario? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eHealth Ontario Project Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eHealth Ontario employees and interview candidates.