eLeadCorp

Updated Nov 6, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at eLeadCorp

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at eLeadCorp.

After submitting my application, I received an email to set up a phone interview. After the interview, you meet with the owner for a one-on-one interview. If that goes well, you go in a for two hours to learn the ins and outs of the job. You sit with a current employee, listen to them make calls, then you learn the script and make calls yourself. It is very easy.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in this position?   Answer Question

BDR Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eLeadCorp in November 2009.

I had an interview on my campus and was immediately thrown off. The person interviewing me joked around that he hated having to make up questions to ask someone during an interview and made the lady he was with do it instead. I felt more like they were trying to sell the job to me then vice versa.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1-10 how interested are you in this position?   Answer Question

the job is 100% cold calling. I decided not to accept.