eMarketer Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at eMarketer

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at eMarketer.

Interview

The interview process was through a recruiter. They gave good insight into the business, current needs, top priorities, the details of this role and the personalities at the company. Overall experience was okay.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand how our business works? Seemed obvious.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at eMarketer (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

An HR person called me and we spoke 30 minutes about the role. It then proceeded to an interview (a week later) with the Director of Account Management and then the following week with the President. HR was very diligent with following up. However, I was not offered the job, because I did not warrant enough sales experience. But the company overall seems to be a great company and growing.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard and straight forward.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at eMarketer.

Interview

I was contacted promptly after submitting my resume as the company was seeking to fulfill a position for which I seemed to be a good fit. After a high profile interview with the recruiter, I was given two writing assignments/tests that took me an overall three weeks to complete. It took the company just a couple of days to review each paper I wrote. After my second and final assignment was approved, I received an invitation to visit eMarketer's headquarters for an interview. The conversation lasted only thirty minutes and was by far the most efficient and effective I have ever attended. In those few minutes, I spoke with three people directly involved in the hiring process, learned exactly what the company did as well as what it expected from me and what it offered in exchange. When the job offer letter came, I accepted without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• During the testing portion of the hiring process I was given a bunch of charts to analyze and write about. While the instructions indicated that I was expected to understand this data and produce a compelling paper about the topic, it soon became clear that some of the charts were not necessary to tell my story, and that I needed to bring in additional information with my own research (which was an untold part of the test). Taking initiative to gather additional data in order to offer an educated point of view was highly appreciated.   Answer Question