eMids Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at eMids Technologies in December 2012.

Interview Details – The initial HR contact was very pleasant and they wanted me on board in less than two weeks. The interview with HR and the first two levels went very well. HR negotiated the salary and finally decided another level of interview with someone from India. I cannot recall anything that was unusual. Luckily, despite the pressure from HR, I did not submit any notice to my current employer, as I insisted on obtaining a Job Offer Letter. However after a frenzy of interviews, a lull of two days was disconcerting. Finally I received an email stating they were reviewing other resumes.

Interview Question – Can you join in or at least visit the client location by next week?   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at eMids Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – hard to understand, didn't speak very clear english

Interview Question – Describe yourself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – personal choice

IT Business Analyst Interview

IT Business Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eMids Technologies in July 2014.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview itself was asked to gather requirements for a physical calendar [totally unrelated] which is like a freshers' test for an experienced guy. During face to face, the interviewer was highly theory oriented and lacked patience to listen to any explanation. All in all 15 mins she wanted to get it done. Not a good experience.

Interview Question – Asking for hypothetical examples rather than listening to the real experience of an experienced professional.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Business Analyst (Bangalore) Interview

Senior Business Analyst (Bangalore)
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eMids Technologies.

Interview Details – Since I am in a different city, the interview was telephonic.

The HR told me that I got a very good feedback in the first round (Technical) and Second Round was with a Project Manager. She was in hurry for a meeting and asked to hurry up. (Aren't Managers supposed to plan and set aside ample time to conduct an interview?). When I started telling about myself, she just cut me off and started asking very specific questions. Due to that I was not able to explain my experience in a proper way.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected question. The usual questions will be based on the experience mentioned in the resume. You should be able to justify whatever you have mentioned in the resume.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at eMids Technologies in January 2014.

Interview Details – Not very nice as the interviewer is not so experienced. They feel better people should not join them.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eMids Technologies in May 2014.

Interview Details – There are 4 rounds.
1. Aptitude test (consist 40 questions 30 mins)
2. shortlisted candidates go for second round (Aptitude + Technical)
3. Again shortlist and they will call you for a next round (Technical+ HR)

Interview Question – Aptitude: R.S Agarwal
C Programming
  Answer Question

.NET Interview

.NET

Interviewed at eMids Technologies

Interview Details – received good, and they made me comfortable. Technical people made my interview go easy

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at eMids Technologies in October 2013.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of aptitude and one technical interview, managerial round lastly hr round

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Trainee Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at eMids Technologies in November 2011.

Interview Details – Three round of aptitude test then HR- Round, Aptitude test were above average questions. Candidate having good apti knowledge can crack

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at eMids Technologies.

Interview Details – Aptitude, GD, HR and Managerial. Simple interview for freshers.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. You should be able to solve few simple puzzles that they might ask.   Answer Question

Worked for eMids Technologies? Contribute to the Community!