eMids Technologies Interview Questions

3.2

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at eMids Technologies in December 2012.

The initial HR contact was very pleasant and they wanted me on board in less than two weeks. The interview with HR and the first two levels went very well. HR negotiated the salary and finally decided another level of interview with someone from India. I cannot recall anything that was unusual. Luckily, despite the pressure from HR, I did not submit any notice to my current employer, as I insisted on obtaining a Job Offer Letter. However after a frenzy of interviews, a lull of two days was disconcerting. Finally I received an email stating they were reviewing other resumes.

Interview Questions
    • Can you join in or at least visit the client location by next week?   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at eMids Technologies in June 2010.

hard to understand, didn't speak very clear english

personal choice

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at eMids Technologies in July 2014.

Telephonic interview itself was asked to gather requirements for a physical calendar [totally unrelated] which is like a freshers' test for an experienced guy. During face to face, the interviewer was highly theory oriented and lacked patience to listen to any explanation. All in all 15 mins she wanted to get it done. Not a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asking for hypothetical examples rather than listening to the real experience of an experienced professional.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst (Bangalore) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at eMids Technologies.

Since I am in a different city, the interview was telephonic.

The HR told me that I got a very good feedback in the first round (Technical) and Second Round was with a Project Manager. She was in hurry for a meeting and asked to hurry up. (Aren't Managers supposed to plan and set aside ample time to conduct an interview?). When I started telling about myself, she just cut me off and started asking very specific questions. Due to that I was not able to explain my experience in a proper way.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected question. The usual questions will be based on the experience mentioned in the resume. You should be able to justify whatever you have mentioned in the resume.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at eMids Technologies in January 2014.

Not very nice as the interviewer is not so experienced. They feel better people should not join them.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at eMids Technologies in May 2014.

There are 4 rounds.
    1. Aptitude test (consist 40 questions 30 mins)
    2. shortlisted candidates go for second round (Aptitude + Technical)
    3. Again shortlist and they will call you for a next round (Technical+ HR)

.NET Interview

received good, and they made me comfortable. Technical people made my interview go easy

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at eMids Technologies in October 2013.

2 rounds of aptitude and one technical interview, managerial round lastly hr round

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at eMids Technologies in November 2011.

Three round of aptitude test then HR- Round, Aptitude test were above average questions. Candidate having good apti knowledge can crack

Test Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at eMids Technologies.

Aptitude, GD, HR and Managerial. Simple interview for freshers.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. You should be able to solve few simple puzzles that they might ask.   Answer Question

Worked for eMids Technologies? Contribute to the Community!