eMids Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at eMids Technologies in December 2012.

Interview Details – The initial HR contact was very pleasant and they wanted me on board in less than two weeks. The interview with HR and the first two levels went very well. HR negotiated the salary and finally decided another level of interview with someone from India. I cannot recall anything that was unusual. Luckily, despite the pressure from HR, I did not submit any notice to my current employer, as I insisted on obtaining a Job Offer Letter. However after a frenzy of interviews, a lull of two days was disconcerting. Finally I received an email stating they were reviewing other resumes.

Interview Question – Can you join in or at least visit the client location by next week?   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at eMids Technologies in June 2010.

Interview Details – hard to understand, didn't speak very clear english

Interview Question – Describe yourself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – personal choice

Worked for eMids Technologies? Contribute to the Community!