eMids Technologies

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at eMids Technologies in December 2012.

The initial HR contact was very pleasant and they wanted me on board in less than two weeks. The interview with HR and the first two levels went very well. HR negotiated the salary and finally decided another level of interview with someone from India. I cannot recall anything that was unusual. Luckily, despite the pressure from HR, I did not submit any notice to my current employer, as I insisted on obtaining a Job Offer Letter. However after a frenzy of interviews, a lull of two days was disconcerting. Finally I received an email stating they were reviewing other resumes.

Interview Questions
  • Can you join in or at least visit the client location by next week?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eMids Technologies

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at eMids Technologies in June 2010.

hard to understand, didn't speak very clear english

Interview Questions