ePERFORMAX Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.2

AST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ePERFORMAX.

Initial communication basically is through text/call or email, or you can just walk-in for interview and get results right away if you get qualified or not. Then you will be scheduled for the next panel of interview and typing tests as well as your diction and intonation tests. They will then discuss the Company policies and contract before singing, they will show the job offer and after that you will be given schedule for training and under probation period for four weeks. Then you will graduate and become an official employee after you pass the final tests. But unfortunately your status will always be under contract and not as a regular employee. You get regular status only when you get promoted under Administration level position.

Interview Questions
    Actually there was no choice for me to negotiate since that was the most basic salary they can offer and it was hard looking for jobs that time and spending more money on the process. You can always negotiate as long as they are open to it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Cebu (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Cebu (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ePERFORMAX in November 2012.

The questions were so easy but hard to answer if you are nervous. It only took me 1hour for the initial and the final interview. The interviewee was friendly and cool that they will even help you and will give you time and chance to answer. They will also offer you snacks while waiting.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to summarize a paragraph but since I was so nervous I forgot what to answer.   Answer Question
    I passed the interview and offered me a free training with daily allowance.

Guest Relations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ePERFORMAX in August 2012.

there was an initial interview ...they will ask questions pertaining to information on your resume...next will be grammar and diction interview..finally will be a listening skills test and comprehension test as well...they will let you listen to a customer's concern and you will have to think of a way how to solve it. you will read a certain story and will be asked about it...you will re-tell the whole story according to your understanding.

Interview Questions
    it was a very good negotiation since the account is a pioneer one...

Performance Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ePERFORMAX in February 2011.

Good

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ePERFORMAX in February 2010.

I applied online and had my initial interview over the phone. By the end of the call i was informed that i passed and i will have my next interview and exam in the office. Parts of the exam includes call simulation and visual exercises. The final interview was in front of a panel.