eSearchVision Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at eSearchVision

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at eSearchVision.

I applied online, was interviewed over the phone and was asked to prepare a presentation for when I met the MD and Sales Director. I met them both in person, and they were very nice. Mostly, the conversation centered around what I had done before, how I connect with individuals, and how I would be able to translate my experience from my current and previous experience to eSV.

Interview Questions
    • None really, they were just very interested in knowing how I kept myself busy, and how I was able to make sure I reached my goal.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at eSearchVision in September 2009.

The process was very smooth until it got to the decision stage where things seemed to get stuck and drag on for a while. The interviews were very easy. The questions were very basic and anyone with a brain could make themselves look good through these questions. There was a small Excel test as well as a 2 minute presentation on what you believe SEM is all about. If you know Excel, there is no way you could fail the test. I am not sure how they determine proper candidates as the questions do not go in-depth into SEM at all.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at eSearchVision in August 2009.

Background, SEM experience, personality, MS Office test and numerical skills

Interview Questions

Worked for eSearchVision? Contribute to the Community!