eTeam

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interview Details – 3 interview rounds

Interview Question – all general questions. they do interactions   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at eTeam.

Interview Details – 3 step interview process

Interview Question – all will generic and will look at your attitude   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at eTeam.

Interview Details – 3 Steps of selection.

1st is HR and then 2 round of Operation

Interview Question – all question are specific   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader

Interviewed at eTeam

Interview Details – Very Tough interview process.

Head will take 2 hours of all management questions and will make your head as tandoor.

He will interact more with real time scenarios and case studies.

He will give problems and will ask for solutions.

Tough round but one thing will help you in interview is be positive about every approach.

Interview Question – If you have to related yourself with an animal which one you will choose? This needs to be answered in 2 sec and Why?   Answer Question

Interview Details – 3 round of interview

HR round and 2 process round

Interview Details – Process is very tough

3 round of interview

1st will be with HR

2nd round with RM

3rd round with Site Head

Interview Question – nothing as such but be prepared to talk on a topic   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at eTeam in February 2013.

Interview Details – They will screen you on your job knowledge and attitude
Communication needs to strong

Interview Question – I was called by a lady and then a delivery head with a heavy and clear voice called me and then got a call from US.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at eTeam in May 2013.

Interview Details – 3 round of interview

1st round will by HR
2nd round will be RM
3rd round will be from site head

Interview Question – nothing ... they need will check the attitude and learning approach   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked my expectation and they offered me less than that .. but that ok

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at eTeam in January 2010.

Interview Details – Just a Phone Interview and overall discussion about my experience and career interests.

Interview Question – Rate yourself in SQL and Informatica on a scale of 10?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at eTeam in October 2011.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from what I strongly believe was an underpaid, rude and extremely bored call center employee in some remote part of India.
After saying hello, she jumped into telling me she had a job opportunity for me and asked me how many years of experience I had (all in a matter of 5 seconds). It seemed as though she was reading from a script and must have gotten my contact information from some other resume site.
I told her I was a recent grad with just a few years of internship experience. However, she kept asking me how many years of experience I had - 3 more times. Then I asked her politely about more details for the job so I could verify if I did have industry-specific experience/knowledge.
She did not give me any details and instead mumbled something about engineering in NJ and that the position requires someone with 4 years of experience.
I repeated to her that I only interned for a couple of years and that my entry-level background would probably not be suitable for a much more advanced position as this. At this point, without saying a word, she hung up while I was in mid-sentence.

Could they have at least read my resume before cold calling and wasting everyone's time?

Please stay away from this company. I don't think they have the slightest idea about what they are doing.

Interview Question – How many years of experience do you have?   Answer Question

Worked for eTeam? Contribute to the Community!