eTouch Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Java Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at eTouch Systems.

Just a phone interview and a onsite interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

interviewed at eTouch Systems in January 2012.

SImple data structure questions, OOPS concepts and little bit of front end questions.

Internal communication between the employees is not that great. I realized it couple of times communicating wit HR and the recruiter

Interview Questions
    they are not so very negotiable at the start .. you really have to be smart at it to get good deal

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at eTouch Systems in August 2011.

Got in touch with the Technical Recruiter, explained my current state and she offered to schedule a technical interview with the company.

The technical interview was just a bunch of basic questions about HTML, CSS and Javascript asked by a person who probably wasn't very technical.

Interview Questions
    • When I tried to explain the different DocTypes of HTML, the interviewer was looking for a detailed answer probably involving who invented HTML and who added the idea of DocTypes to it.   View Answer
    They were offering me 65k, but I added that it was too less as I had at least 1 year of experience at that time, so I asked them a modest 70k at least and they agreed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at eTouch Systems in January 2012.

asked questions on java, javascript.Drilled compltely. and Online test

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at eTouch Systems in June 2010.

The interview was for 20mins on phone. They had asked me lot of questions on java.
    It was mostly based on hibernate, jsp, servlets.
    They drill the employees before they take them. They will have a face to face interview before final decision

Lead Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at eTouch Systems.

eTouch contacted me though job portal reference. eTouch is Mumbai based company, does H1B processing, conducted face to face interview at UB City,Bangalore. There were two rounds, Technical + HR. Interviews not started on time, due to this about 8 people were waiting to get interviewed, there were 3 chairs to sit in waiting area. UB City care taker told, we are not expected to stand in waiting area, asked to wait near lift. There were no chairs, when asked told that eTouch has not booked for waiting. Was standing for about 1 hour, couple people sat on the floor too! My turn came for technical discussion, interviewer was not able to find resume, given hard copy that I have carried along with me. Technical interviewer is very experienced and it is smooth discussion on past experience. Then turn came for HR round, HR started searching for soft copy of resume, he was not able to find, then later told me that, my interview was in afternoon, to me it is intimated in the morning session! Personal details are taken by HR and a photo! It is told to me that, recruitment coordinator will schedule next round with US team. After couple of days, interview got scheduled. Did not receive interview call, instead got interview call next day. Interviewer told that interview in his calendar showing now only, hence he called! It was promised to me that, in 2 days interview result will be told, it has been 8 days, there is no response to e-mails and phone call. Phone is always busy! Now it is,only 15 days left for April 1st, there is no confirmation of hiring selection! Experience can be much smoother with conformity.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at eTouch Systems in February 2009.

3 technical interviews being undertaken for this position. One final round at Pune offshore development office was scheduled. The HR and all the interview panel were very good in explaining the JD. I would say that was good to know before hand what the expectations were and to exceed them once on board.

Interview Questions
    • Two phase commits question was asked in all three interviews   Answer Question
    Had to join on same salary as I had to relocate to Pune from Bangalore.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at eTouch Systems in May 2011.

Hired on reputation. No interview.

Worked for eTouch Systems? Contribute to the Community!