eTouch Systems

Updated Sep 6, 2014

Java Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I applied online – interviewed at eTouch Systems.

Just a phone interview and a onsite interview.

Senior Software Engineer - Data Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at eTouch Systems in January 2014.

Was contacted by a HR, followed by one Phone Interview. The phone interview was technical. i was again contacted by HR after 2 days and was called for a onsite interview in a week. There were 2 onsite face to face interview, mostly related to my work and technical expertise. HR called me again with the offer. The over all process took 15 days. Fairly easy process.

Good

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

interviewed at eTouch Systems in January 2012.

SImple data structure questions, OOPS concepts and little bit of front end questions.

Internal communication between the employees is not that great. I realized it couple of times communicating wit HR and the recruiter

Interview Questions
    they are not so very negotiable at the start .. you really have to be smart at it to get good deal

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at eTouch Systems in August 2011.

Got in touch with the Technical Recruiter, explained my current state and she offered to schedule a technical interview with the company.

The technical interview was just a bunch of basic questions about HTML, CSS and Javascript asked by a person who probably wasn't very technical.

Interview Questions
    • When I tried to explain the different DocTypes of HTML, the interviewer was looking for a detailed answer probably involving who invented HTML and who added the idea of DocTypes to it.   View Answer
    They were offering me 65k, but I added that it was too less as I had at least 1 year of experience at that time, so I asked them a modest 70k at least and they agreed.

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at eTouch Systems in June 2010.

The interview was for 20mins on phone. They had asked me lot of questions on java.
    It was mostly based on hibernate, jsp, servlets.
    They drill the employees before they take them. They will have a face to face interview before final decision