eValuation Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Evaluation Specialist Interview

Evaluation Specialist
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at eValuation Solutions in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by an HR rep for this company and given a basic phone interview, I guess that went well because she asked me to come in for a face to face interview. I went in and had to wait a few minutes for my interview which was no big deal. I was asked several questions and informed the actual work was not the difficult issue it was the amount of hours you ended up working, which I guess was leading to a high turnover rate for them. I made it through the first interview process only to be asked to wait for their VP to interview with as well. She was at lunch at the time, so again I waited. about 30 - 45 minutes later she comes in and we talk for another 30 - 45 minutes. She tells me to wait and her HR rep will finish the interview with me. I waited another ten minutes or so for her to tell me they were still interviewing and would let me know ( kiss of death basically ). I have no problem if you don't feel I am the right fit ( after examine the other employees in the office they are all either very young or too old to have kids at home I'm convinced they were concerned I would leave because I have a family and their hour/pay ratio doesn't really even out ), but to have me do nothing but sit and wait as long as I did for nothing was aggravating, you knew what time the interview was, be professional, be prepared.

Interview Question – Would you have a problem working 13-14 days in a row with no days off, 10-12 hours a day with no overtime.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Processor Interview

Processor

The process took a day - interviewed at eValuation Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – Received a phone call to show up to work. There was no interview.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for eValuation Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at eValuation Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by eValuation Solutions employees and interview candidates.