Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at easyhome
- Financial Service Representative (2)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Loan Underwriter (1)
- Easy Home Retention Assistant (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at easyhome (Austin, TX) in April 2014.
Respond to the ad on Craigslist, email your resume, interview and hired, all inside of a few days. The manager who hired me said he looked at three resumes and interviewed two people.
- Rent-to-Own isn't for everybody. This job has changed me a lot, especially the way I look at people. What makes you think you can handle that? Answer Question
I asked for $13 an hour, accepted $12 with the promise of a commission and raise in 90 days.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral Experience
it was really straightforward. They just asked me questions about myself and if I had good credit. Then the job was explained to me. The same day I was interviewed I was hired and started the training class 2 weeks later.
- Do you have good credit? Answer Question
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at easyhome in June 2014.
Interview was pretty quick. Went in for the job fair and in a few days I had an offer letter. You are required to come in with two government issued ID cards, SIN , resume, and provide references.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at easyhome (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.
The interview process was great. The recruiter I worked with was very nice and knowledgeable. As soon as I had cleared the background checks I met with my manager for a 1-on-1 interview. He was very welcoming and answered all my questions.
- If we were to speak with your current employer. what do you think they would say about you? Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4 days. I interviewed at easyhome in January 2007.
Phone interview, followed by interview with Regional manager, finishing off with interview with store manager
- what did you dislike about your previous job? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
got another offer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review