EasyTech Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Staples Interviews

35 EasyTech Associate Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Staples Jobs

30 Interview Questions: 110 of 30 Sort by

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“No difficult or unexpected questions.”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Staples EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“Describe a time where you thought of another person over yourself to go above and beyond the call of duty.”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Staples EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“Nothing to hard, it has been a while, simple questions about you, your personality, and your experience working.”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“Outdated hardware information (floppy disk cable types,etc) were asked in the equivalency exam. Anyone with A+ experience can do well”

Jan 14, 2014

Interview Question for EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“Asking knowledge about printers or computer software”

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“As usual interview, questions about previous work experience, and skills for the applying position.”

Dec 16, 2013

Interview Question for EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“"Why did you leave your last job?"”

Oct 22, 2013

Interview Question for EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“Pretend like this pen is an item you trying to sell for me?”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“for me, it was what pay was i looking to receive. I don't like asking for a pay because to me, it makes me feel greedy and I'd rather negotiate pays with management rather than name my price…”

Aug 8, 2013

Interview Question for EasyTech Associate at Staples:

“terminology, my reply was that my other work space used other standards, I'm glad to get the chance and opportunity to learn while furthering my time and education with staples.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EasyTech Associate interview questions and reviews. All 30 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.