ebQuickstart

Updated Jun 20, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ebQuickstart

Project Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ebQuickstart.

Applied online, got a phone screen with basic questions regarding my background. They called me in for a 1:1 interview where they asked me more questions regarding my past work experience and skill set. Afterwards, they asked me what my salary range was and told me they would call me back soon. They called me after a couple days and offered me the position.

Division SM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ebQuickstart in April 2013.

I was contacted via phone. Did a phone interview, an in office interview, and a more casual 1:1.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ebQuickstart in October 2010.

I submitted my resume via LinkedIn, and then had a short call with someone. I was invited to interview, and when I arrived I was instructed to complete a typing test. After I finished that, I sat down the the person who initially called me for a chat. Once that was over, he brought in 3 of his co-workers for more questions. I had an offer before I got home from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • They will want to know you have some sort of experience, but it's a pretty standard interview. Nothing out of the box or creative needed, just be confidant.   Answer Question
    When I interviewed, I was told the job paid $37,000 annual, but when I received my offer letter it was $36,000. Keep an eye out for that.