ebQuickstart

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ebQuickstart in October 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume via LinkedIn, and then had a short call with someone. I was invited to interview, and when I arrived I was instructed to complete a typing test. After I finished that, I sat down the the person who initially called me for a chat. Once that was over, he brought in 3 of his co-workers for more questions. I had an offer before I got home from the interview.

Interview Question – They will want to know you have some sort of experience, but it's a pretty standard interview. Nothing out of the box or creative needed, just be confidant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When I interviewed, I was told the job paid $37,000 annual, but when I received my offer letter it was $36,000. Keep an eye out for that.

Division SM Interview

Division SM
Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ebQuickstart in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via phone. Did a phone interview, an in office interview, and a more casual 1:1.

Interview Question – Commission percentages   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Project Assistant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ebQuickstart.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a phone screen with basic questions regarding my background. They called me in for a 1:1 interview where they asked me more questions regarding my past work experience and skill set. Afterwards, they asked me what my salary range was and told me they would call me back soon. They called me after a couple days and offered me the position.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you versus the other applicants?   Answer Question

Worked for ebQuickstart? Contribute to the Community!