ebizAutos

Very Easy Interview

Support Team Advisor Interview

Support Team Advisor
San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ebizAutos in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two individuals during one session. One day later I was offered the position. I appreciated the speedy response so I wasn't worndering about their decision. After completing the background check and drug test, I was hired.

Interview Question – How would you handle a very frustrated, even rude client on the phone who is displeased with our companies product and/or service?   View Answer

R&D Interview

R&D
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ebizAutos in January 2009.

Interview Details – Found the job on craigslist and sent my resume across to them. Received a reply the next day and an offer to be interviewed the same day. Went for the interview and received an offer 3 hours after the interview concluded.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation consisted of about 3 to 4 days to adjust the salary to an agreeable amount. Check your market value for your position to find out if the offer makes sense. Look at what other people are being paid for similiar positions in the City you live in.

Worked for ebizAutos? Contribute to the Community!