ebizAutos Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ebizAutos

Support Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ebizAutos in January 2010.

I was interviewed by two individuals during one session. One day later I was offered the position. I appreciated the speedy response so I wasn't worndering about their decision. After completing the background check and drug test, I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a very frustrated, even rude client on the phone who is displeased with our companies product and/or service?   View Answer

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ebizAutos in January 2009.

Found the job on craigslist and sent my resume across to them. Received a reply the next day and an offer to be interviewed the same day. Went for the interview and received an offer 3 hours after the interview concluded.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation consisted of about 3 to 4 days to adjust the salary to an agreeable amount. Check your market value for your position to find out if the offer makes sense. Look at what other people are being paid for similiar positions in the City you live in.

Worked for ebizAutos? Contribute to the Community!