education Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

53 Interview Questions: 1120 of 53 Sort by

Dec 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Gresham-Barlow School District:

“How would I feel about toileting a child.”

Nov 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cengage Learning:

“What do you anticipate the American education system to be like twenty years from now? How will technology influence things then?”

Oct 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Folor:

“Interview started with an open introduction to present personal capabilities, goals and expectations. This can be a little daunting on the spot.”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at University of Central Florida:

“Behavioral questions. Specify actual experiences with your response. Problem-solving.”

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Paramount Citrus:

“What are your aspirations for the future?”

Oct 5, 2013

Interview Question for Adjunct Professor at Los Rios Community College District:

“Why do you want to teach?”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at BEC Tutoring:

“During the first interview, I had to fill out an ACT Prep test, which wasn't difficult but was still unexpected.
During the second interview, I was given five mintues to come up with a way to teach…”

Aug 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Canyons School District:

“The questions were basic: experience, knowledge, and skills. There was nothing difficult or unexpected in the interview process.”

Aug 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Success Academy Charter Schools:

“"Tell us what you think about our company mission and why it's important to education?"”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Software Developer at First Data:

“Why did you choose a CUNY school over a private college?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at education interview questions and reviews. All 53 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.