Education Training Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,110 Interview Questions: 4150 of 2,110

Sort by

Interview Question for Clerk at ABCD:

“No difficult questions”

Interview Question for Director at Jones International:

“It was a very basic interview. Questions asked were, tell me about your past work experience, why are you interested in Jones International, if hired what would you bring to the table,”

Interview Question for Assistant at Kumon North America:

“Hey, are you ready to take a test? Sorry we didn't warn you.”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Personal Trainer at Life Time Fitness:

“Mission, Vision Statement”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for ESL Teacher Kaplan International Centers Philadelphia at Kaplan International Colleges:

“I can't think of any - I don't think there was any.”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Managing Director at Huntington Learning Centers:

“There really weren't any unexpected questions in this interview, just the site and members of the cast as mentioned above were puzzling.”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Tutor at Varsity Tutors:

“How would you handle a student that doesn't want to work or is unruly?”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Aid Representative at Capella University:

“They explained briefly how a student could get flagged for verification in the FAFSA process, and then did a role-play where I had to then explain the technical aspects of that process in "layman's…”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Production Editor at Questar Assessment:

“The most difficult part for me was the editing skills test. The ad specified someone with proofreading experience, which I have, but from my past roles I wasn't familiar with the official symbols and…”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Gym Sales Manager at Gold's Gym:

“Most interview questions were standard, but be prepared for follow up questions and sales application questions on "stock" interview answers.”