Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5,620 Companies: 13 of 5,620

See the latest Broadcom Jobs

5,208 Interview Questions: 110 of 5,208 Sort by

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Inside Sales Representative at Safety Vision:

“Was shown around the sales floor to the current sales force and asked to speak Spanish to one of the guys who happened to be fluent in Spanish”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Production Planner I at Micromeritics:

“Tell me about yourself?”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Product Managing at Oplink Communications:

“They ask if I had family or was single. Want to now if I could work weekends. Said "would you say you lazy?" Ask my age. CEO start drawing things on that white board that looked like buried treasure…”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales Representative at W.W. Grainger:

“Pretty general questions, they ask you specific questions and how you answer them to see if they fit in their acronym for the way they do business.”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Engineer at Eaton:

“They like when you have previous experiences and they asked me questions based upon those experiences. So make sure you are ready to answer this questions as well as remember details to this…”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Huawei Technologies:

“I did not find any question difficult in particular. General computer science questions”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Equipment Engineer Technician at GLOBALFOUNDRIES:

“Almost any question that you ask the interviewer will be followed by a long thoughtful pause. Then the corporate machine language downloads and an answer comes out.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Design Engineer at Freescale Semiconductor:

“One of the interviewers asked me to draw state machines to detect a particular pattern. I was not really prepared for it.”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Member of Tech Staff at Altera:

“Can you join within a week, before even discussing the offer?”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Actiontec:

“Not really much of a difficult. Experience in coding and some basic networking knowledge.”