Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5,230 Interview Questions: 1120 of 5,230 Sort by

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Design Engineer I at Molex:

“No such difficult questions. General questions. Some behavioral questions, technical and some HR questions.”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources at Flextronics:

“What are your 3 strengths? What are your 3 weaknesses.”

Interview Question for Characterization Engineer at Veeco Instruments:

“No difficult question”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Design Verification Engineer at Marvell Technology:

“A question about managing branching methodology when dealing with IP cores.”

Interview Question for Staff II IC Design Engineer at Broadcom:

“one of the interviewers got really detailed about system verilog constrained randomization process”

Interview Question for Process Engineer at Cree:

“One of the interviewers took a bag of screws out of his pocket and asked me some questions about certain ones like, "what kind of material can this be used for, put these in order according to cost…”

Interview Question for Engineering Manager at Danaher:

“It wasn't difficult, and although not unexpected as I was notified I would need to complete it, but the psychological evaluation. I was not informed of the results of my psych eval, however, I am…”

Interview Question for Design Engineer at Mini-Circuits:

“Know your RF stuff!
Smith chart and amplifier design.”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Total Rewars and Systems at Aptina Imaging:

“The VP gave me a couple of real life problems happening at the company and asked I would solve them. I guess I gave the right answers.”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Electrical Engineer at AMETEK:

“I was asked a question about two similar projects I worked on. It dealt with the phase/lag lead of an LVDT position sensor.”