Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5,235 Interview Questions: 2130 of 5,235 Sort by

Interview Question for Process Engineer at Cree:

“One of the interviewers took a bag of screws out of his pocket and asked me some questions about certain ones like, "what kind of material can this be used for, put these in order according to cost…”

Interview Question for Engineering Manager at Danaher:

“It wasn't difficult, and although not unexpected as I was notified I would need to complete it, but the psychological evaluation. I was not informed of the results of my psych eval, however, I am…”

Interview Question for Design Engineer at Mini-Circuits:

“Know your RF stuff!
Smith chart and amplifier design.”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Total Rewars and Systems at Aptina Imaging:

“The VP gave me a couple of real life problems happening at the company and asked I would solve them. I guess I gave the right answers.”

Interview Question for Electrical Engineer at AMETEK:

“I was asked a question about two similar projects I worked on. It dealt with the phase/lag lead of an LVDT position sensor.”

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at HNU Energy:

“None of the questions were too difficult or unexpected. The personalities of the CEO and President made me feel comfortable throughout the process.”

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Position at Cree:

“All questions were to be as expected. Tell me about your background and why you want to work for the company.”

Interview Question for Logistics Coordinator at Samsung Electronics America:

“There wasn't anything too difficult about the interview. The manager asked about my experience and how it could be applied to the position. I had no SAP experience and the manager didn't seem too…”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Impinj:

“The interview did not consist of any difficult or trick questions. more inline with STAR style interviewing.”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Innovator at Rogers Corporation:

“Most questions were pretty general and nothing too technical or tricky. But one question I remember was:
In what percentage do you think you are smart vs wise? ( Is it 50/50 or...)”