Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5,235 Interview Questions: 4150 of 5,235 Sort by

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Manufacturing Engineer at Agilent Technologies:

“was asked to propose how a specific manufacturing area needed to be re-vamped”

Interview Question for Design Engineer I at Molex:

“No unexpected question. Interview went smoothly. Was asked about ideas on their connectors and manufacturing.”

Interview Question for Inside Sales Representative at Safety Vision:

“Was shown around the sales floor to the current sales force and asked to speak Spanish to one of the guys who happened to be fluent in Spanish”

Interview Question for Production Planner I at Micromeritics:

“Tell me about yourself?”

Interview Question for Product Managing at Oplink Communications:

“They ask if I had family or was single. Want to now if I could work weekends. Said "would you say you lazy?" Ask my age. CEO start drawing things on that white board that looked like buried treasure…”

Interview Question for Software Engineer at TSI Incorporated:

“What was the hardest course you took?”

Interview Question for Territory Sales Representative at W.W. Grainger:

“Pretty general questions, they ask you specific questions and how you answer them to see if they fit in their acronym for the way they do business.”

Interview Question for Tool Design Engineer at Bell Helicopter:

“There were no questions that were there to trip you up and "see how a person would react". The questions were all job-oriented to feel for my level of experience; they also showed me how…”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Engineer at Eaton:

“They like when you have previous experiences and they asked me questions based upon those experiences. So make sure you are ready to answer this questions as well as remember details to this…”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Huawei Technologies:

“I did not find any question difficult in particular. General computer science questions”