Electrical Engineer Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

77 Companies: 13 of 77

See the latest Southern California Edison Jobs

72 Interview Questions: 110 of 72 Sort by

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Electrical Design Engineer at Sensata:

“I was given a pressure sensor and was explained about the failure occurring in the sensor. I was then asked to suggest the root cause of failure with possible steps of debugging.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Electrical Engineering at Eaton:

“The most difficult question I was asked was what topologies of power supplies I had worked with in the past and how they were constructed and operated.”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Electrical Engineering Intern at Burbank Water and Power:

“Basic behavioral questions. Nothing power related.”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Osteometer MediTech:

“Work with OScope”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FLIR:

“Last engineer asked if I could show them inverting amplifier with gain of 10? It was straight forward question and simple question but i staggered a little, because i was not sure if he was serious…”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at L-3 Communications:

“The most difficult question asked why I wanted to work for them and how I expected my work to be there.”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at City of Seattle:

“Most questions were about basic EE fundamentals such as KVL and KCL, power factor, and how to calculate 3-phase power.”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Minnesota Power:

“Fairly simple questions. Difficult of simple depends on how much you know yourself.”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Delphi:

“Nothing to difficult.”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Moog:

“What are some of the projects in school that would relate to what we do here? (internship interview, so mine weren't particularly difficult)”